By Becoming a Mill Creek Middle PTO Member
- You help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget
- You are a role model for your kids. By becoming a member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- You have the opportunity to speak up. Your membership gives you a vote at meetings and a say in important decisions such as funding new programs and organizing activities.
- You can get connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in our school.
- You will tap into a network. PTO functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a great example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
Memberships are $25.00/Household
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTO is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.
2nd Annual Band Tour of Homes
PTO Registration & Membership NOW OPEN
Successful students make successful schools— which make thriving communities. Everyone benefits when you support students!